Getting married next week!!! table plans???

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

soulful Posts: 1697
Hi. Cant believe I am writing this that I am getting married in 9 days! I am wondering if I should contact the hotel about table plan or will they contact me? And final numbers. Can't believe its so soon!!!!!!!!!!! O:o) Im really not excited at all, it just all seems very sureal as though it is not happening to me, like I am a spectator! [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/] [img:17nzthbp]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;21;116/st/20090924/e/Our+Wedding/dt/6/k/8a33/event.png[/img:17nzthbp] [/url]
frillynickers Posts: 1765
Hi Astro with mine they looked for the table plan about 4 days before the wedding but if you have all your numbers and you know who your seating and where I would just contact them get it out of the way and its one less thing on your list. You must be so excited, im married just over two weeks now, enjoy every moment of it. I would advise you though (if you havent all ready) sit down and right out a list of everything you still need to do, even the little things like picking up rings etc, youd be surprised how quickly the small things can get on top of you. best of luck, and dont forget to post a report! :wv
Mrs Magnum Posts: 974
Ours asked for it by email two days before the Wedding. We still had a few cancelled the day before and the morning of the wedding but luckily enough the Hotel only charged us by plate used rather than bums on seats. Are you getting all excited. :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
excitedjuly09 Posts: 47
we called into our hotel a week before the wedding to do a final run through of everything. they also gave us a room layout at that point, so we knew what tables would be closest to the top table. then the day before we emailed them our table plan. have an absolutely fantastic time, congratulations!
soulful Posts: 1697
Hi! thanks for your replys. I rang the hotel tonight (Trim Castle hotel) and gillian said that she would email me the table plan. So I just have to drop it in to her the day before the wedding with the cake and favours and she will take care of the rest. She was asking me what flowers I would like to choose for the centrepieces on the tables as she is going to order them tomorrow! Ooooh soooo excited, I will definately do a report!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lvs