Getting Slim in Dublin!!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

carol shaw jewellery Posts: 749
Hi Girls, I had to share this with every girls who thinks she needs to lose a few pounds! >:o( I was in town (Dublin) last Sunday and walked pass TGI Fridays on Stephens Green and saw this lovely slim thing!! It was me.... They have this curved mirror around the door that makes you look great, I lost about a stone and gained about 5" in height, all in the flicker of an eye. :o)ll I felt great so for the rest of the day that I couldn't resist a quick peek on the way back home...Happy Days :o)ll :o)ll
BlahBlahBride Posts: 2744
I love that mirror they have there. I want one in my house.
s wife Posts: 1445
[quote="Carol Shaw Jewellery":11i422xs]Hi Girls, I had to share this with every girls who thinks she needs to lose a few pounds! >:o( I was in town (Dublin) last Sunday and walked pass TGI Fridays on Stephens Green and saw this lovely slim thing!! It was me.... They have this curved mirror around the door that makes you look great, I lost about a stone and gained about 5" in height, all in the flicker of an eye. :o)ll I felt great so for the rest of the day that I couldn't resist a quick peek on the way back home...Happy Days :o)ll :o)ll[/quote:11i422xs] :o0 :o0 i wonder if you can get glasses made that way all my wedding guest can wear them and i'll look sooo slim :o0
she Posts: 3298
Think I'l just go in to TGI's and eat the whole menu, then come out and stand in front of the mirror and feel great. :o0 :o0 [i:256gm0ab]Fu[/i:256gm0ab][i:256gm0ab]ck[/i:256gm0ab] wieght watchers!!!!!