Getting through to SP clinic in the Coombe

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Blackbird Posts: 5135
Did anyone have trouble getting through to the semi private clinic in the Coombe to book in? I have been ringing and just get voicemail. I left a message yesterday morning but I'm not getting anywhere. I don't remember it being this difficult the last time!
mayhem Posts: 381
Blackbird I had exactly the same problem last Wednesday. They definitely have a clinic on a Tues and Thurs so I eventually waited until Thursday and I got through first time. Have you tried them today?
Wild Child Posts: 1694
Firstly Congrats Blackbird! Do you have the right number her it is just to make sure 4085275, Also I know she has a break around 10-11 and from 1-2.30 so maybe try back after 2.30 I got through alright when I didnt try at them times...the girl there is also very nice she booked me in for a few appointments at the over the phone.....best of luck!
Blackbird Posts: 5135
Well of course as soon as I posted this I got through! I rang loads of times today and then all of a sudden she picked up. I know they are always so busy with the phones ringing and people coming in, they're rushed off their feet. I am booked in for first appointment and scan on 16th November. She never asked me what days I wanted my appointments after that so it was a good job I was there before and I could remind her! I'm delighted to have the first appointment booked now. Wild Child, did you enquire about SP fees? I forgot. Is it still €750?
Wild Child Posts: 1694
I dont actually know I didnt ask either! I know I got a letter from them I will check it when I go home and see if it says a price
HappyMe Posts: 727
all the prices are up on their website - http://www.coombe.ie/patient/Charges%2009/SPC09.pdf its 750 for SP plus price of scans. Not sure what other charges there may be as haven't got to labour bit yet!!