Getting ticked off....

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

luckyladee Posts: 2550
with being asked to vote for people in this, that and the other every TEN minutes. Give it up already!!!!!!
FlexyDee Posts: 4904
Calm down. If you don't like it, ignore it.
MrsPatience Posts: 1147
Sure dont read it then, clearly says what its about in the title of the post!
happieout Posts: 3111
Ah it's doing no real harm is it!
strawberries1 Posts: 1245
[quote="luckyladee":wj7h988p]with being asked to vote for people in this, that and the other every TEN minutes. Give it up already!!!!!![/quote:wj7h988p] +1 especially as sometimes it is not clear what the post is until you go into it
Bonnie Parker Posts: 2670
[quote="MrsPatience":1rhf9xkt]Sure dont read it then, clearly says what its about in the title of the post![/quote:1rhf9xkt] I don't really mind the requests for votes - even though I rarely vote. But it bugs me when the title does not make it clear that it's a voting/competition thread. Some threads don't make it clear from the title.
HMills Posts: 20
[quote="luckyladee":2zc0n8b2]with being asked to vote for people in this, that and the other every TEN minutes. Give it up already!!!!!![/quote:2zc0n8b2] +1
Mari yay Posts: 4045
[quote="Bonnie Parker":3be9u35b] I don't really mind the requests for votes - even though I rarely vote. But it bugs me when the title does not make it clear that it's a voting/competition thread. Some threads don't make it clear from the title.[/quote:3be9u35b] +1
Ilovetoast Posts: 2267
Ah I dont mind! it only takes a second, anytime Im on WOL its because Im just arsing around anyway.
SGirl Posts: 2542
I have to agree with OP, it is driving me mad.... not on WOL but on Facebook. And it is always the same culprit!