GHD's in dundalk

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

rio Posts: 995
Hi Gals, h2b buying me GHD's straighters for xmas but he is getting them dis weekend, where in dundalk sells them and how much? Emma
sparkles Posts: 293
The Hair shop sells them and Peter Marks. I got mine in Peter Miarks a couple of years ago and they were 155 euro. I know its dear but well worth the money. Sparkles
Carmen Posts: 510
I ordered some on the internet for my mam for christmas last year. Think it was the HQ hair website but a few different ones do them. They were €125 so if your looking to save a few quid. And they were delivered very quickly.
Carmen Posts: 510
I ordered some on the internet for my mam for christmas last year. Think it was the HQ hair website but a few different ones do them. They were €125 so if your looking to save a few quid. And they were delivered very quickly.
*MrsShamrock* Posts: 383
I bought mine (brand new) off Ebay a couple of months ago for £74.00 stg plus £6 delivery charge. I ordered them on the Saturday and they arrived on Monday. I'm sure I could fing the seller's details so if you were interested, let me know.
rio Posts: 995
that's great advice girls. mrs shamrock if you could find the selling info i would love that, as i really wanna get them but don't want h2b to spend too much money on them as i want other things for xmas too.
Here's the link to them - if you're in the south, just email them to ask about postage as it may be a wee bit different from the North.
Oops sorry just checked that one again and they deliver to UK only - hang on a couple of minutes and I'll look for the right one!