ghd straightners

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mrsmiaow Posts: 356
my ghd straightners have broke :o( so im wondering where is the best place to buy another ghd?
anewstep Posts: 162
google ghd and there is a site that offers them for about forty r fifty sterling.... just got a purple one for my sister....in a fab gift box and inside i a little bag with hai clips and a travel hairdryer......it cost 55 euro on the credit card statement and arried within a week.....delighted :o)ll
mrsmiaow Posts: 356
thanks will check that out now
rocheomeara Posts: 224
just to let you know some of the sites are not selling genuine GHD, if you go to GHD site you can check to see if they are genuine sellers. just enter in the site to the search and comes back and tells you i got mine 2 weeks ago from lookfantastic.com for 100E with free paddle brush i was tempted to get a cheap GHD but didnt want to take the risk as its not covered by guarantee
mrsmaybride2010 Posts: 843
hi have oyu tried sending it back to the GHD maufacturer. myself and my sister have both sent back straigheners to them. they send them back either repaired or a new one. you need to put a cover letter with it. Pm me if you want their address
SparklyB2B Posts: 1131
There is also a thread on Adverts.ie ( boards.ie ) about fake GHD's being sold - link below.. http://www.adverts.ie/showproduct.php?p ... 98&cat=all
irishprincess Posts: 38
[quote="may bride 2010":2h5hpoi4]hi have oyu tried sending it back to the GHD maufacturer. myself and my sister have both sent back straigheners to them. they send them back either repaired or a new one. you need to put a cover letter with it. Pm me if you want their address[/quote:2h5hpoi4] Hey may bride 2010 Wow i didnt know that!! i have two of them that went kaput!! Just bought a new one from the ghd.co.uk website! O:| would be handy to have a spare though! could you pm me the details! :thnk :thnk :thnk
mrsmaybride2010 Posts: 843
hi irish princess just om'd you there
yankiecandle Posts: 2888
i posted the same thing a few weeks ago. please see below thread. after help from other wollies i bought my ghd from www.beautyflash.co.uk & looked up the uk ghd website & checked beautyflash is an authorised retailer. Got the big ghd's for £99stg +£3.99 (have long, thick hair). using them now a few weeks & am delighted with them. i would recommend that site, also got some tigi stuff at a great price. http://www.weddingsonline.ie/discussion ... 02#2182602