Gift for CBM after hen

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Daisy Row Posts: 3650
As the title suggests I would love to get a thank you present for my CBM (sister) as a thank you for organising such a great hen but I am stuck as to what to get her! I am getting all 4 BM's a gift for being part of the bridal party but wanted a little something extra for CBM as I know she put so much effort into my weekend. Was considering a bouquet of flowers, is that personal enough though? Or should I go for something more meaningful that she'll have forever, maybe jewellery? All ideas appreciated :thnk
Bride2be040812 Posts: 1182
I am going to put together a little hamper for my best friend for organising my hen. Put in a voucher for the local salon for a treatment, some little yankee candles, some kat kitson soaps, and some costume jewellery. She's not my bridesmaid though, she's just been amazing! More help than any of the bridesmaids and organised my hen weekend for me so I want to get her something really nice. I am also putting together a friendship book for her - photos of mad college nights out together and little stories and keep sakes that I have kept over the years.... Maybe something like that?