Gift for the Bride

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

BMalloy Posts: 1
Hi, I'm getting married really soon but have no idea what to get my future wife. I don't want to spend mad money, so a car is out of the question, but I would like to buy her something that she can keep, she's big into sentiment. Any ideas would be greatfully appreciated!!!!!! O:| O:| O:|
BiaBlasta Posts: 1002
What about a nice piece of jewelery, earings/necklace or braclet??
Mrs2babridesoon Posts: 3319
edit
2009 Bride Posts: 990
How about a photo album with pictures of from when ye both got together up to your wedding day, you could put in the all ones that remind you of special moments together. I think that would be really sweet.
Missus Lippy Posts: 5879
[quote="2009 Bride":23ydmcj4]How about a photo album with pictures of from when ye both got together up to your wedding day, you could put in the all ones that remind you of special moments together. I think that would be really sweet.[/quote:23ydmcj4] I think this is a lovely idea, it doesn't cost much but has a bit of effort going into it. You could even buy a slightly bigger album with a bit of space and fill it up together afterwards with a HM photo, 1st anniversary etc.
gottabfp Posts: 5641
[quote="2babridesoon":3cenfe2t]Hi BMalloy, I know this may be way too emotionally far beyond what you were thinking of (re sentiment) but I was only thinking today I would love if my future hubby wrote me a love letter and an absolute dream would be to get it morning of my wedding (THIS WILL NOT HAPPEN FOR ME!) My idea would be free, except for your time, how about your own wedding journal just for your wife, keep notes of all the funny/emotional moments leading up to the wedding write it all in a letter to her delivered the morning of the wedding. Put all your hopes and dreams for the future in it and how she plays a part in that! I think your great for coming on here and asking for help I think you wife 2b is very lucky :thnk[/quote:3cenfe2t] i have old my h2b that this is complusry when your getting married! he believed me!
Juno Posts: 2202
these are great ideas girls! :lvs Fair play to the OP too! O-O
Mrs2babridesoon Posts: 3319
Hi July 09, my h2b is very gullible I could convince him it’s traditional as well. :o0 But I have been asking for a love letter for years and no joy! He says he is no good at expressing his feelings, I am a real romantic, I’ll live in hope :o( :wv
gottabfp Posts: 5641
ha ha , mine beter do it or i wont be turning up! ha ha . he wrote me a love letter once, when he first got a computer and printer. it said to july 09 love jusly 09 h2b! so romantic!
Rubyrose Posts: 5522
My H2b never writes me anything, he will always say it though...but once he did write me a poem, I still have it, just loved it :lvs :lvs