Gift Ideas for BM's

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

May Flower 10 Posts: 58
Hi all I bought lovely earings, necklace & bracelet for my BM's, got them at the RDS crafts fair, really unusually and nice. I just wanted to get them a gift for the morning of the wedding, some little token, perhaps robes and something else, any ideas for the girls? They have been really great so just wanted something else for them as a surprise. Any suggestions would be great. thanks :)
MiniMeonBoard Posts: 6208
Hi mayflower Im going to do a hamper for my Bm's. Got a few things in Pennys 2 wks ago.. Got body polish, Body lotion, Shower creme and eye shadow palette all for 50c each :eek :eek was so chuffed.. Also hoping to put in slippers, PJ's, photoframe, face masks, mini wine etc along with their jewellery for the day. Not sure when your wedding is but Im hoping to pick up few bits every now and again in sales..
May Flower 10 Posts: 58
Thanks bride2be1. Thats a lovely idea for your BM's they'll be delighted. Think I will gather a few things like that also. I only have 4 months left so better get cracking on these little things. Happy planning! :wv