Gift website in Australia

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

raspberry ripple Posts: 1809
A very good friend of mine is living in Oz at the moment and I want to send her a birthday pressie. Does anyone know of a good Australian website where I can order a gift to be delivered to her? Not sure what I want to send yet so a dept store type site would be good. She is in Queensland.
dancerformoney Posts: 2733
hey myer is prob best dept store. hth O-O
trice0208 Posts: 600
For cool cards try for Irish food try for good magazine subscription try google one called frankie for perfume try perfumeconnection.com.au for lots of funky vintage stuff try - love this site if they're outdoorsy type try diy try bunnings (basically b&q) nice chain shops are myer/David jones/cue/wittner there's an aldo in Brisbane (best shoes ever) lush & body shop are here aswell If u give me idea of what ure looking for I'll try think of others
Salander Posts: 1639
Hi trice_ie do you know of any good baby stores - my aussie sil is expecting a baby but its hard to find a good babystore online? Thanks!
raspberry ripple Posts: 1809
Thanks a million girls :thnk
trice0208 Posts: 600
Nyota - where does ur sil live babiesgalore do nice stuff but not sure if they're outside qld target and kmart (like dunnes) always have stuff toysRus is here aswell also David jones and myer would have stuff
Salander Posts: 1639
SIl is in Newcastle in NSW. Thanks a mill - off to browse!