Menu

Girl / Boy Predictions

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

agie Posts: 1107
Chinese prediction whether you will have a boy or girl depending on the date of conception and your age when you conceived...... http://www.parents.com/parents/story.js ... |422354482
newyearbabs Posts: 686
Hi Agie Good link the only thing is I don't know what age you put in I was 28 at time of conception but am 29 now. Do you know which one I use?
yeah you go by the date of conception.
little mrs sunshine Posts: 5523
Says i'm having a boy I thought you put in your age at due date and month of due date. so thought it was predicting a girl.
Lady Di Posts: 2487
Its gas for me cos if I have my baby on time it'll be a girl, but if I go ten days over and get to my birthday I'll be a year older and it'l be a boy!! :o0 :o0
Here's how to use it: Find your age at the time of conception along the top row of the chart. Then find the month of conception down the left-hand column. Where the two columns meet will tell you if legend says your baby is going to be a boy or a girl!
mumof2 Posts: 3864
I am bumping this up because I didn't take any heed of it till I was watching 'A Baby Story' on tv over the weekend. There was a couple who had 2 girls and wanted a boy and they used this method to try for a boy and that is what they had - It shows I am having a girl
Hi SP - this might be a good one to put in mums and kids to those who are already mammies to see if it predicted right for them - or it could be done as a poll.