Girl or Boy? PREDICTIONS!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

TheBigDay Posts: 651
Hi everyone, For those of us who are keeping the sex of the baby as a surprise. I thought it would be fun to post what you think you are going to have - then we can look back and see if we were right or wrong! All my family and my husband seem to think I am having a boy, so now I always refer to the baby as him and will get the shock of my life if it is a girl. My bump is kind of wide rather than pointy which is also meant to be an indication of the baby being a boy. So my prediction is that it will be a baby boy!
Sphynx Posts: 6795
Great idea! I've thought from very early days that I'm having a boy. DH is convinced it's a girl. I used to get v. strong boy "vibes" but not in the last few weeks and I keep dreaming of baby girls! So v. confused. Chinese calendar says a boy for me. I I had to put money on it I'd say boy! Will we make a list? The Big Day will have a [b:2oq9fdmj]boy[/b:2oq9fdmj] Sphynx will have a [b:2oq9fdmj]boy[/b:2oq9fdmj]
babyboom Posts: 294
Feel bad for even posting this as I wouldn't want anyone to think I'd be disappointed either way. Genuienly all I want is a healthy baby but I automatically think girl so does hubby but wouldn't mind either way. so for me I think girl
Elliecat Posts: 2725
Had no real feelings either way until I had a dream about a wee girl ( I even dreamed her name!!). So The Big Day will have a boy Sphynx will have a boy Baby boom will have a girl Elliecat will have a girl
The Big Day will have a [b:3e2c5hb2]boy [/b:3e2c5hb2] Sphynx will have a [b:3e2c5hb2]boy[/b:3e2c5hb2] Babyboom will have a [b:3e2c5hb2]girl[/b:3e2c5hb2] Babyboom don't worry, it's only a bit of fun. I definitely don't want to have a boy over a girl - I just think that's what I will have.
Sorry Elliecat, must have posted at the same time - so far 2 boys and 2 girls then: The Big Day will have a boy Sphynx will have a boy Baby boom will have a girl Elliecat will have a girl
Wannabe Posts: 181
Im convienced its a girl, everybody tells me im carrying a girl, cos my bump is just all baby, i cant decide on what boys names i like and i have a string of girls names picked !! But honestly dont mind either way, once its healthy :o)ll The Big Day will have a boy Sphynx will have a boy Baby boom will have a girl Elliecat will have a girl Wannabe will have a girl
notlongtogo Posts: 5040
I think girl, had a dream i had a girl, but i went to a fortune teller on Friday and she said a boy - ill know this time 2 weeks so ill come back and tell who was right. :o)ll The Big Day will have a boy Sphynx will have a boy Baby boom will have a girl Elliecat will have a girl Wannabe will have a girl NotLongToGo will have a girl
notlongtogo Posts: 5040
I think girl, had a dream i had a girl, but i went to a fortune teller on Friday and she said a boy - ill know this time 2 weeks so ill come back and tell who was right. :o)ll The Big Day will have a boy Sphynx will have a boy Baby boom will have a girl Elliecat will have a girl Wannabe will have a girl NotLongToGo will have a girl
ginger nut Posts: 5989
i've thought from day 1 that i'm having a boy.....and apparently because i'm carrying "in front" rather than out wide it's a boy, and because the heartbeat sounds like a steam train that means it's a boy too....so i've added my name to the list. The Big Day will have a boy Sphynx will have a boy Baby boom will have a girl Elliecat will have a girl Wannabe will have a girl NotLongToGo will have a girl Ginger Nut will have a boy.