girls are you doing a speech? - Page 2

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Anonymous Posts: 24542
sometimes I think I will and then sometimes I think ill just leave it to h2b. Might write one anyway and decide closer to the day
summer09 Posts: 807
I really want to as English getting married in Ireland so want to especially thank people for coming over :xxx
rop Posts: 1453
[quote="SinfulBeatch":27lr4kqs]Ye im going to make a short speech just before the meal, the way i see it im doing most of the organising and work and also i want to thank my parents in person and not have my new hubby to do it for me. O-O[/quote:27lr4kqs] exactly - but i have said I will see how i feel on the day - most of the time its hard to shut me up but i have a feeling this day will be just a bit different!!! :o)ll
Milly2008 Posts: 537
Hi - no I'm not going to. I'm not that pushed on speeches at all. But we will have a quick thank you for everyone who's there. And present the flowers etc - but I think keep it short and sweet and get the party started....!!!!!! :o0 :o0 :o0
Valkstar Posts: 2747
I'm way to nervous to do one, but my friend did it last year and was great. I was at a friend's wedding a few weeks ago and she wasn't going to make a speech, but she couldn't resist and gave a great one :o0
garran9 Posts: 4401
Hiya, I am going to have one prepared and play it by ear on the day! :wv
Lizzy1 Posts: 4128
I'll be very emotional on the day so i'm not doing one, i'll be balling just listening to H2B's speech :xxx :xxx
ozypozy Posts: 2950
Think I'll do a short and sweet one, just the thank yous and maybe a funny story about me and h2b or something like that.......but then again ive got 23 months till i get married so i could've changed my mind about speaking by then......
Bugsie Posts: 212
yeah prob but i may decide to chicken out on the day... hope i'll be able too
justme Posts: 1700
I am defo doing it, i want my chance to say thank you to everyone too. I will be very nervous but what the hell, as long as i dont start bawling