girls i need you help!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

loughie1 Posts: 18
i was on the pill for nine years came off in sep, got period straight away and another on the 11th oct and none since, did test it was negitive, was always regular on the pill, now im worried. any advice
slinkyminx Posts: 650
I was on the pill for about 13 years before coming off it in the summer. My first cycle was 39 days, the next was 41 days, then finally my body regulated itself. I'd say don't worry too much, your body will eventually get back to normal, it may just take a few months.
montblanc Posts: 385
yep, I wouldn't worry at all. It might take a few months to become regular. (It is artificially made regular when you are on the pill, so don't go by that). Best of luck with TTC.
s wife Posts: 1445
[quote="loughie1":2mxilcux]i was on the pill for nine years came off in sep, got period straight away and another on the 11th oct and none since, did test it was negitive, was always regular on the pill, now im worried. any advice[/quote:2mxilcux] omg i could of wrote your post ,i was due to get period on the 12th of oct but nothing i did 2 test's both neg and then on wednesday i did another and i got a bfp,so im off to the docs this evening to get everything confirmed