Girls, just got made redundant...UPDATED - Page 3

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

pricilla Posts: 1564
I'm not sure about the maternity benefit situation, maybe ring around and see if there's any hope. Sorry to hear this, it's a tough situation. My husband lost his job last may and is entitiled to no dole so I know what it's like to be worried about the future. I hope everything works out okay for you, a baby is a wonderful ray of light, you will get through this.
mammytobe Posts: 19
I sorry to hear that pet hope your ok!
Mrs.G Posts: 1828
hi girls, just wanted to thank ye all for your support & let you know that I think I have gotten a job, will be 1/2 the salary, but also 1/2 the stress, so everything adds up. Might end up being something really positive. I really was having a nightmare last week & I want to let all of you know that every response & bit of support has helped me get through it. thanks a mill, ye guys are superstars :lvs :xox :lvs
red_rubies Posts: 2424
[quote="Mrs.G":fqh69ctb]hi girls, just wanted to thank ye all for your support & let you know that I think I have gotten a job, will be 1/2 the salary, but also 1/2 the stress, so everything adds up. Might end up being something really positive. I really was having a nightmare last week & I want to let all of you know that every response & bit of support has helped me get through it. thanks a mill, ye guys are superstars :lvs :xox :lvs[/quote:fqh69ctb] That's brilliant hon, so glad it's worked out for you!! Sure half the salary is better than nothing, plus as you said it's half the stress which can only be good!! Congrats!!
tweeness Posts: 340
Aw, glad things are looking up for you Mrs G! :wv That's great news *)
coconut Posts: 2183
[quote="Mrs.G":121n21u4]hi girls, just wanted to thank ye all for your support & let you know that I think I have gotten a job, will be 1/2 the salary, but also 1/2 the stress, so everything adds up. Might end up being something really positive. I really was having a nightmare last week & I want to let all of you know that every response & bit of support has helped me get through it. thanks a mill, ye guys are superstars :lvs :xox :lvs[/quote:121n21u4] that is really good news, i hope that it all works out for u missus :thnk
Wild Child Posts: 1694
:o)ll :o)ll :o)ll Brilliant News Mrs G.....Big Congrats!!!