girls name April...anyone know anyone called April?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

onamission Posts: 22
I really like the name April and I'm due next month. I don't know anyone called April and was wondering if you do? does the girl always get asked if her birthday is in April and do the parents get slagged for being lazy picking in the name of the birth month? just curious! thanks :thnk
LadyMaMa Posts: 64
I think it's a really pretty name. I know a girl called April but I don't think her birthday actually is in April, so no real help to you I'm afraid. I think it's lovely anyway :lvs
Daisywall Posts: 577
Yea, I know a girl called April, and not sure though if she was born in april, although I did probably ask her at some stage! At least she can say "yes I was born in april", but you also liked the name! It's pretty. Also Avril means april in french if you like it, but April is a bit nicer imo
momof3 Posts: 510
Oh I love love love the name April. I always wished for an April baby. Due Sept this time. I know a girl called April who's birthday is in December, I always thought it was strange that her birthday wasn't in the month!! If u get ure April baby girl I'd def call her April
Anonmama Posts: 239
I also know an April. Not sure when her birthday is though. It's a lovely name :lvs
amberjack Posts: 1273
I know an Averil (April in French) who was born in April. Also a nice name.
MrsWoggle Posts: 1793
I know an April....and yep she was born in April!!! But don't think she gets a hard time about it. It's a pretty name & she's pretty too.
WorldsGreatestMum Posts: 249
I knew an April born in May who had an identical twin sister called Aisling. I think it's pretty.
MrsMOnAMission Posts: 376
I'm also due next month and if its a girl and born in April we will be calling her April, but if I go into May then I have a backup (and its not the name May O:o) )
MrsMOnAMission Posts: 376
P.S just noticed your user name....Are you me in disguise LOL!