Girls name poll

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

BiaBlasta Posts: 1002
We can't decide on a girls name, would love to see what you all think. Thanks :thnk
Newme2013 Posts: 704
Really like all those names, I picked Ella as we're thinking of Ellie ourselves
upyaboyaa Posts: 819
I picked Lucy always said if I had a girl I would call her Lucy as my doll was called Lucy when I was small. Cant call my baby lucy if I have a girl as my neighbour had a girl and called her Lucy :o(
ellybelly Posts: 305
I :lvs the name Ella. To be honest I think they all gorgeous (which doesnt help lol). Happy picking x
funkyfish Posts: 7626
Lucy. :lvs
gottabfp Posts: 5641
They are all gorgeous, i have children with all four names in my class and have to say lucy is the most managable if that is any help :o0
Peggy Sue Posts: 638
I really like Lucy
Rubyrose Posts: 5522
love Lucy
StarXX Posts: 141
Love them all! But especially love Lucy, that will be the name of our first girl pg xx O:o)
StarXX Posts: 141
[quote="upyaboyaa":1ncg2jf2]I picked Lucy always said if I had a girl I would call her Lucy as my doll was called Lucy when I was small. Cant call my baby lucy if I have a girl as my neighbour had a girl and called her Lucy :o([/quote:1ncg2jf2] Upyaboyaa - I think you should call your little girl Lucy if you like, you always planned to and its not as if its a name in the family or anything. Just my opinion, do what suits you!! xx Im sure your neighbour would understand xx