GIRLS READ ITS IMPORTENT

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

LF2009 Posts: 9
I seen on a trend that some hotels provide basic table plans for weddings. I phoned my hotel, they don’t have a nice one at all. Its is printed out A4 sheets. My friends hotel has a table plan but she said its a bit better but not in the colours that she wants. Just give your hotels a call, as its something that I had not considered until now. LF
LF2009 Posts: 9
If you can put any post, I would be livid if I turned up to the hotel on the wedding day and there was a table plan that looked basic after us spending thousands on our wedding. LF
SunnySeptember Posts: 14
Hey thats a good point - no point in spending thousands on the big day and the first thing people see is a make and do project from blue peter :yelrotflmaosmilie:
teapotty Posts: 2085
To be honest I would have assumed that any plan provided by the hotel wouldn't be particularly fancy.
lux Posts: 6270
[quote="teapotty":2rfqivpy]To be honest I would have assumed that any plan provided by the hotel wouldn't be particularly fancy.[/quote:2rfqivpy] +1 and unless you are planning or have planned a weddding recently NO ONE WILL CARE! Any wedding I've been too has had a couple of sheets stapled together at the drinks reception for people to see where to go and a standard large piece of cardboard or drawing board with the names at the entrance.
buddylove Posts: 3288
[quote="lux":2itqiswp][quote="teapotty":2itqiswp]To be honest I would have assumed that any plan provided by the hotel wouldn't be particularly fancy.[/quote:2itqiswp] +1 and unless you are planning or have planned a weddding recently NO ONE WILL CARE! Any wedding I've been too has had a couple of sheets stapled together at the drinks reception for people to see where to go and a standard large piece of cardboard or drawing board with the names at the entrance.[/quote:2itqiswp] +1 I would never have expected anything fancy! Sure I only want to know where Im going to get my gob around the food! H2b never sees them as always sends me over to check as well as he is up at the bar! Think alot of the men are the same! Don't think this would be a deal breaker for me. If youre thinking of doing one maybe do your own table plan if you have time, but if not... Who cares! Some cost a couple of hundred euro!
marymartin16 Posts: 79
i dont know if this helps but i seen this one on the net today.( No work getting done today to busy with very important wedding stuff. :yelrotflmaosmilie: ) I might get one of these for my table plan. http://shop.confetti.co.uk/detail.php?p ... ntent=feed Sorry about long link dont know whats going on there.
Chocolatebuttons Posts: 369
Fancy table plans are the last thing id be bothered about, would rather spend my money on something that actually makes a difference. Have you seen the price of some of the professional table plans out there? Complete waste of money in my opinion. Buy a big frame and do it yourself if it means that much.
marymartin16 Posts: 79
I didnt want to spend a lot on this myself but when i seen this one its only 22 pounds and you put it together yourself.
SunnySeptember Posts: 14
I think i'd rather spend a couple of hours and make something nice rather than have 2 pages stapled together - everyone at your wedding will look at it -