glass votive tea light holders 50c!!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

atlast2010 Posts: 444
Hi all, Just thought I'd let you know anyone looking for glass votive tea light holders for centrepieces etc. they are €1 and buy one get one free in Dunnes at the moment. So for 20 tables I got 90 (3 or 4 and some spare just in case) and only cost me €45. Going to get the hurricane vases as well and hotel staff will set up centrepieces for me on the day. Much cheaper than hiring someone to do them and I might make some of the cost back after wedding by selling to another bride. Something like this
Mrs-Byrne Posts: 236
Hi atlast2010, When is your wedding? I am thinking about doin something like this too.
It's in July. We're having hurricane vases lining the aisle and then using them again for the centrepieces. They will have a candle (obviously!) and some flower petals in them and then be sitting on mirrored plates as centrepieces with few of those tealight holders around them. Also think they're lovely sitting around the cake! :heartbeat:
makeupaddict Posts: 592
Fab, thanks for letting us know!
Blitz Posts: 583
Be careful about these - I had start to buy from Tesco and mentioned them to our venue - they said no because in the past the had incidents of menus falling over and catching light or peoples sleeves...They did allow me to use taller votives which I picked up in Ikea I think they were 3 or 4 for 89p
Thanks, have already cleared all ideas with hotel.
flow Posts: 296
atlast2010 ive just pm'd you :wv