Menu

Glitzy Secrets - anyone order?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

OOB Posts: 639
Hi All, I'm loving the hairbands, earrings, bracelets etc on the Glitzy Secrets website and am wondering what the quality of the products are like, as the prices are great.....has anybody ordered from this site? If so what was the stuff like? It seems to be delivered in really nice packaging too. Thanks :thnk
MrsRed Posts: 397
Hi OOB I bought a headband and earrings yesterday so I will post back in a few days when i get them. Hope quality is good, they look lovely
minkel Posts: 270
Hi OOB I ordered a headband tiara off this site and I am delighted with it - yet to wear it but I have been practising! Anyone that has seen it has thought it was really nice. I can't remember how long it took to arrive or anything like that but I don't recall it taking long at all.
Thanks Girls, sounds very good, might chance it. Have a dress fitting at the end of the month and might wait to decide until then :)
winterbridegal Posts: 406
Any update on these. What was the quality like?
MrsRed Posts: 397
got my headband today and i love it!! :o)ll
PinkRibbons Posts: 1446
got hair clip for wedding day, and loved it. quality great!
Thanks lucyloobs and pink ribbons, glad the quality is good. Read somebodys wedding report recently and they had ordered a hair clip from glitzy secrets and was delighted with it. In the meantime I've ordered earrings from Gemini London and like one of their headbands also, tried one on last week- still not sure about hair so its impossible to decide between veil & headpiece at the moment Decisions, decisions :wv