Go Katie Go!!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Anne Cordelia Shirley Posts: 4731
Anyone else excited about her big fight? I'm not usually into sport but I can't wait!
Mrs W Posts: 2923
Me :o)ll :o)ll my brother is going to the fight too! Go on Katie!!! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
Positiveya Posts: 398
Can't wait...... Go Katie Go........ I'm not a fan of boxing but I thought she was amazing and inspirational on Monday. :compress
SunnyK Posts: 3834
I'm not usually into boxing eitehr (HATE seeing people getting punched / hurt!) but was on the edge of my seat shouting at the tv on Monday. She was fab - can't wait to see how she gets on later!
mammy2011 Posts: 1388
Can't wait!! I am in awe of her. The dedication and hard work it must have taken to get this far. She is a legend.
ciaraella Posts: 5323
Counting the hours! In work though so going to see if we can get it on the net/iphone
SunnyK Posts: 3834
[quote="ciaraella":21gnlvix]Counting the hours! In work though so going to see if we can get it on the net/iphone[/quote:21gnlvix] If you find somewhere to watch it online will you post a link?? :thnk
Mrs W Posts: 2923
[quote="SunnyK":2fxr27t2][quote="ciaraella":2fxr27t2]Counting the hours! In work though so going to see if we can get it on the net/iphone[/quote:2fxr27t2] If you find somewhere to watch it online will you post a link?? :thnk[/quote:2fxr27t2] It will be on the RTE player. I normally hate boxing too, its a horrible sport really but cant wait to see Katie!
Flower Girl Posts: 1645
I can't wait either - and I [i:thmx772o]hate[/i:thmx772o] boxing! But I think she's fantastic, and it's so brilliant to see them all doing well.
weddingdiva Posts: 1349
the whole of ireland are behind her. so great to see womens sport coming to the fore, sick and tired of seeing her losing out on sports personality of the year to rugby players and golfers. About time she got some recognition for how good she is!!!!