Go out much?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Shrub Posts: 956
Do you go out much over Christmas or tend to stay in mostly. The last few years i have been going out alot but am thinking a quiet Christmas would be nice :-8 What ya doing for New Year? :thnk
sandy13 Posts: 939
i would usually go out a lot over the xmas but wont be this year because im getting married on the 29th so we might just go out on st. stephens day (dont know yet) and new years eve we have a wedding so were going to be kept busy after the wedding (cant wait tho)!!!! :o)ll :o)ll
Gonetopasturesgreener Posts: 3556
I hardly ever go out to be honest. The cinema or some bar food would be the most. I used to go out alot over Christmas, but now I don't. One night in the pub maybe that's it. It might sound a bit sad, but it's just not my scene any more. I met my quota of pubbing a clubbing ages ago! DH and I always stay in together for New Years.
strawberry shortcake Posts: 9094
dont really go out ever since getting the house as im smashed, my mate was supposed to be getting married new years but she didnt get her date, i dont know what il be doing
mollyeile Posts: 2486
Spending New Year at home - it's our first in the new house :-8
Easy Tiger Posts: 2676
I've a good bit on this christmas. For all of December I have at least two nights out planned each week - either work night, dinner, pub, or a gig. I normally don't really like NYE but this year I am half thinking of having a party and hope that I can get all my friends together that night. I am going to be so broke in January.
Lizzy1 Posts: 4128
We usually Christmas Eve for a few :hic :hic but this yr we're staying at home with a few drinks and hopefully a good film. We plan on going out Stephen's day and for New Years a good few friends meet up for a meal and a few drinks and then back to someone's house, this year it's back to ours :hic :hic Can't wait, i love Christmas :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
angel3 Posts: 1572
I am going to stay in this year on xmas eve i will never forget last year i was in bits all xmas day couldnt even eat my dinner. After the pub last year i decided to invite everybody back BIG mistake...