Menu

God forgive me

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

little mrs sunshine Posts: 5523
I am sitting here with tears in my eyes. I just want to cry. A good friend of mine has just told me she's expecting. I am thrilled for her really I am. She was very good to me through my loss but I am just feeling so sorry for myself. It's her second, her little one isn't 1 yet. She only told me cos she didn't want me finding out from someone else and put it so nicely. Why oh why is life so cruel. :o( :o( :o( :o( I am having a really bad day. I feel so sad today even before I heard this.
Mama Dora Posts: 14987
You poor thing so sorry your feeling so down. :xxx Have you gone for any consultations?
sarah to be a mrs Posts: 349
aww im really sorry that your feeling down hun :xxx xx :lvs
Lilly* Posts: 153
Its very understandable to feel like this when you have had a m/c I had a m/c in January and every time I heard of someone being pregnant I went through the why them not me, but sometime you just have to be thankful for the life you have (I know easier said than done) :wv
little mrs sunshine Posts: 5523
I have heard so many BFP since from friends etc and it hasn't affected me at all not like this. I think i am just having a very bad day. Feel moody all day
Sphynx Posts: 6795
LMS things like this are always going to throw you - this kind of news is hard to bear I know. On the other hand, you are lucky to have such a sensitive friend who is worrying about how her good news is affecting you. I have a really good feeling that you are going to get a BFP before too long and then the two of you could help each other through the pregnancies and your little ones would be great pals. Please god this is how things will work out. :xxx
sunnyside Posts: 3164
LMS- that must have been hard for you to hear. I think the whole world is pregnant too at the moment! Everywhere I turn there's another announcement. But you know what? All of these bad days are bringing you a step closer to your dream. It will happen and it will be worth the pain. Big hug to you :action32
notlongtogo Posts: 5040
LMS im sorry to hear your feeling down, it must be heartbreaking for you but like the others said your time will come and please God very soon. She seems like a good friend and is very sensitive to your feelings. ((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))))))
strawberry shortcake Posts: 9094
sorry your feeling down hun ((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))))))))))
NotHere Posts: 10273
So sorry you're feeling down Sunshine. It is very understandable though and I'm sure your friend knows that this is a tough time for you. Try to think to the future, your day will come, I have no doubt about that :xxx