Going out help wanted

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Happy Mammie Posts: 1507
Well me nad Dh are finally getting out sat night for a meal. (grey hound track) I was going to wear a long red top over black leggings and my knee high boots ? Now i find out some of his work mates will be there aswell (not with us) so should o get more dressed up as in wear a dress. i will be getting my hair done in the hairdressers. I ma 5 months pregnant so i want to be comfortable. am i being stupid. so i just wear what i had planned?
Relaxedbridetobe Posts: 201
ah wear what you were going to wear, it sounds lovely. Its no fun being out for the night and being uncomfortable! So what that his work people will be there, with your hair done and your pregnacy glow, you'll be lovely!
Sweetmum Posts: 2146
no pet what you have planned sounds lovely,you can really dress up leggings and with knee high boots you will be dressed up. i would wear this with some nice jewellery,like big earrings or a long necklace. you will have your hair done and will look fab! have a good night
beancounter Posts: 148
Plus you might feel a bit over out of place if you were dressed to the nines at a grey hound track. What you have planned sounds perfect, especially with your hair all done
Happy Mammie Posts: 1507
Thanks for the replies. i havent been out in so long. and i also have never meet any of his girl work mates so i want to look nice. think i will stick with what i had in mind at least i will be comfortable.