Menu

Going shopping - can't sleep......

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

newyearbabs Posts: 686
Hi Ladies I'm going shopping today for bits for hospital bag and big bits for babs like moses basket and stuff. Look at the time I can't sleep thinking about it :o0 I'll prob be wrecked now because I can't sleep
oirish Posts: 1541
hope your not too tired and you have lots of fun shopping !
breeze Posts: 1175
I know how you feel i was in Dundrum this week picking up bits for babs and the bag and i was wrecked after it. Make sure you bring water and have a good rest. I sat in the car for about 20 mins trying to get the energy to start the car :o0 :o0 :o0 I have to do the weekly shop today too, cant wait so i am dragging DH with me, he has no choice >:o)
[quote="breeze":3ooxhrzv]I sat in the car for about 20 mins trying to get the energy to start the car :o0 :o0 :o0 )[/quote:3ooxhrzv] Just back from blanchardstown and my feet are not my own! Got loads of stuff spent a fortune and I'm wrecked but delighted with myself. I went back to the car twice to put stuff in boot. Anyone thinking of going shopping for babs stuff go now before the xmas rush it was crazy out there today!
Sassy Posts: 2269
I know what your talking about. Its really funning but i was in Blanchardstown today buying stuff for my bag aswell. Get pj's and steriliser and bits for the baby. Its so exciting buying stuff for the baby though. Hopefully i will be finishing off the nursary soon. :o)ll :o)ll
Sassy We could have been standing beside each other and not even know. Thats mad :o0 I got loads of stuff in mothercare and moses basket and stand in mama & papas.
Sassy Posts: 2269
We are going to get our moses basket in M&P's aswell. I just think that they are much bigger than the ones in mothercare. We're buying the buggy and furniture in mothercare soon. Its really weird to think that we could have been standing beside each other.