Going to fortune teller tonight so nervous

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Sinful Posts: 956
:o)ll Going to the fortune teller tonight in Mullingar im sooo nervous heard he was creeply good Have my little tape recorder too so i can tape him, sick with the nerves :hic Any feedback on him????
lil-star Posts: 3149
is that billy? ahh sure whats to be nervous about, if we had to worry about what might happen rather than live the moment we'd never enjoy ourselves!
Walking Bump Posts: 2095
you'll be grand. don't worry O-O
Dancing Queen Posts: 2591
Is this your man in the Yukon Bar? I have heard he is good..
Spudnik2b Posts: 1804
you'll be grand and hopefully he is as good as everyone says, you will have to let us know how you got on, i.e. was he on the mark? good luck O-O
sweetpoppy Posts: 78
I went to him, he read me like a book however i'm still waiting for what he said to happen 2 years later :o)ll
Dancing Queen Posts: 2591
What is the deal with him? Do you have an appointment or do you just go down and wait.Myself and my sister are always saying we will go down but we havent yet!!
MrsBlues Posts: 5170
Is that the guy that you go to see in the pub - can't remember the name of it, the really dark one with all the candles on the same side as McDonalds? I went to him earlier in the year, let me know what you think of him. I'll say nowt for now.
nickie Posts: 157
Id be the same nervous as hell but you ll enjoy it!! Any chance you could pm me his details pls pls, my mother heard bout him b4 and would love to go. id like to take her for a day out and bring her as a treat .
Cailin deas Posts: 765
I was with him last Monday - he was very good - no way he couldve known certain things about me. Was very happy coming home from him, i went with 3 others - 2 were happy and 1 wasnt unhappy but would have liked to know more about the future instead of the past IYKWIM. Let us know how you get on!