Gold or platinum Necklace ? dress is champagne/lace

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

jodicodi Posts: 95
Having a little dilema dont know wether i should wear a gold chain with a pendant or white gold/platnium chain with pendant. You see i had bought pearls thinking that they would match the dress but looked way ott cos my dress will have champagne silk and french lace, I cant find a picture anywhere its a charlotte balbier dress, the dress will also have a bell sleeve with lace so its quite vintage looking. Any ideas?
By the way you can see the dress on www.charlottebalbier.com drss is in imagination collection on the 2nd page and its Martine. But the picture does it no justice!
stockbroking bride Posts: 2642
How about not wearing a necklace - just earings and a braclet.
Yeah im going to wear a braclet but not earrings, havent got the ears for them lol
gerbil Posts: 3528
The gold would look very well with it I think, I would be a little afraid that white/silver would be too cold...but I'd say you can't go far wrong, what a lovely dress!
graceface Posts: 3632
Yeah I think yellow gold would be good with a champagne dress, can't view the websote but I'd imagine gold would be more in keeping with the general warm colour theme that a champagne-coloured dress would create. I don't know that platinum would really match, that would go better with a cool white colour methinks :wv