Menu

Gonna hit him with a bag of shite!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

WifeZilla Posts: 1222
That's my h2b's brother in case you were wondering. This is the lad with 2 mad kids that we already explained wouldn't be coming to the wedding (adults only reception)...Anyway we met him last weekend and as his hyper little 5 yr old son jumped on his shoulders, he asked about our wedding plans..then said little jimmy and joey couldn't wait either. :ooh H2b quickly responded and said no kids - besides, the hotel would prefer no kids at the function as there is now a policy following a scalding incident with a child running under a waiter's feet....So he was like "So they can't even run around and play?". FFS, when does no kids at a wedding start meaning "Oh bring 'em anyway!"????? Some people..GRRRRR! I think we'll have to take a trip to their place to visit and calmly explain the situation. Somehow they dont' seem to be getting it. We can't be telling everybody else to leave their kiddies iwth a babysitter and make an exception with these fools.
clucky Posts: 26471
damn right you stay strong now dont be bending the rules for joey or little jimmy let them bounce away in their other grannies for the day jesus some people really push the limit don't they?
WifeZilla Posts: 1222
Can i get you to sort them out Clucky? Honest to God, the more people want us to bend the rules, the more anal i'm becoming and determined not to have them there. By the way, big congrats on the new baby - was reading one of the threads the other day!! Good on you both!!!! xx
clucky Posts: 26471
[quote="bridey widey":16r61fuu]Can i get you to sort them out Clucky? Honest to God, the more people want us to bend the rules, the more anal i'm becoming and determined not to have them there. By the way, big congrats on the new baby - was reading one of the threads the other day!! Good on you both!!!! xx[/quote:16r61fuu] why thanks listen i'll get mary, betty and jackie to sort them out they had a few soverigns on it should leave a few bruises you're not being anal sure you made it clear early on what YOU wanted on YOUR day
Loopy Loo Posts: 1774
:o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 Just think the title of your post is the funniest ever :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 [size=75:26fi4qdd](oh, and I 100% sympathise - what a gobshite!!!)[/size:26fi4qdd]
............ Posts: 776
Stick to your guns re no kids, you have to otherwise it will be overrun with kids, and what goes for one side of the family goes for all sides O-O !
Inline - Algarve WP
mad woman Posts: 22106
sounds like he's getting pleasure from winding you up.
judibaby Posts: 2085
Award for best title of a post goes to you! :o0
BusyLizzy Posts: 141
O-O Hi bridey, Your dead right, we are not having any kids at our's either. If, by any chance your venue have a formal written policy on kids you could print them a copy. It's awful how people and even worse , family , ignore your wishes.
Mama Dora Posts: 14987
These type of people would drive you to drink...BOO HOO your kids aren't invited so pawn them off on one of her family siblings,pity they won't be in the photos O:|