good deals on bugaboo camelon??

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

babybuttons Posts: 886
anyone know of any good deals or places to get cheaper bugaboo camelon. seen todya and they are dear enough just checking to see if anyone got it any cheaper. quoted 980 for pram, car seat and buggy
Aquafina Posts: 354
I've been looking at Bugaboos for the past couple of weeks (not in Ireland though). The price seems to be the same across the board, so I think that Bugaboo seem to control the prices of their buggies as I haven't seen any son sale or anything. Not something I know for a fact that, just my opinion! I've been looking at the Frog since it's gone down in price.
fxfor3 Posts: 2347
Hopeforbaby did you try the kiddicare uk site . They normally have good prices on buggys and prams.
redwifey Posts: 2932
Try pramworld.co.uk - that's where we got ours. Got a good deal at the time with the Sterling being good - package included free maxi cosi carseat and base and footmuff.
have looked at pram world site and its not working out to much cheaper to be honest. :o( going to scour the net today and see if i can find it cheaper. but i looked for 2 hours on saturday and couldnt get it cheaper. god damn controlled prices and my expensive taste. seriously i manage to always pick the most expensive thing in the shop no matter what.
if anyone has the bugaboo can u tell me do you use the hood from the pram on the buggy part aswell. ???? in the shop they had a hood on the buggy part but on all pics online there is none.
2to3 Posts: 182
Hey there I got a fab deal on mine on ladybugsbaby.co.uk - got it over christmas after the Vat reduction in the UK and the lower sterling rate AND a christmas sale - got the chameleon, including pram, umbrella, footmuff, maxi cosi car seat and maxi cosi adapters all for about €800. It cost £25 to ship it to Ireland and only took about 3 days. You will see an option to order online on the site but you cant order online outside the UK so just ring the shop and they will take orders over the phone !
2to3 i just got email off them. i mailed them saturday. for the car seat ,. adapters, buggy for 695 plus 25 delivery so that is about 800 euros. u got great deal with foot muff etc etc. im thinking if i can do good on the main parts i can look around for cheaper asserories. when would you use foot muff. when child is in the buggy part or the pram?? (sorry for all the questions i am seriously clueless when it comes to things like this. God love my child)
ellee Posts: 666
We got a great deal on on bugaboo bee with car sean, baby nest, foot muf & adaptors for less than €600 inc delivery on www.pramworld.co.uk I checked the site there now and they seem to have taken down the offer that we got, might be worth ringing them though?
mischa09 Posts: 1068
Hi Hopeforbaby I've been searching the net too and i dont think there are any deals out there at the moment on the cameleon. I was in Tony Kealy's yesterday, i think we will just order from there! As they will assemble it for you and check that the car seat fits your car properly etc.. i found them very helpful! Mischa