Good Dentist in Dublin City

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

ashl Posts: 73
Hi All, I am living in Dublin and need to find a good dentist in the city centre so I dont have to waste time taking days off to go to my dentist in Galway. I work near temple bar so I would really really appreciate it if someone could recommend a good (gentle) denist in the city centre. Thanks Ashl
vitamin1 Posts: 565
Hi great dentist on sth circular road 2 min walk from lenards corner not right in town but very close helen walsh is her name..
Mrs CB Posts: 113
Ashl I was at the dentist this evening, for the first time in about 4 years. He way great and my teeth are fine too. He has great opening hours including saturdays and late evening appointments. They also do check-ups under the PRSI. Its called Blackglen Dental and its in Ticknock near Sandyford. You could get the 114 to the door from Blackrock Dart Station. CB
Gone2007 Posts: 4182
Dr Gaffney in the IFSC 01 6701166 Does evening and Sat appointments. Lovely man, and when he isn't there it is a really nice Indian/English girl, never caught her name though.
ashl Posts: 73
Cheers Girls - will try one of these - must get the choppers sorted for the big day!! Ashl
sonny Posts: 46
Michelle Brady is in Anne's Lane Dental Centre. I've been going there for a couple of years. In the past 12 months I've needed a bit of work, root canal and crown and it has all been almost effortless. Good advice and a nice lady too! Also went and had the teeth whitened for the big day... Was more expensive than some places but I thought it was worth it cos I know and trust them!!! Good luck! :wv