Good Ebay Wedding stores?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mrsdribbles Posts: 431
Hey Guys! Ive recently Discovered EBAY! yep!! armed with my first credit card, ive just bought candles and a clinque mascara! (starting small !) But was looking through a few posts, and people are like ebay pros here! Just wondering to help us all with the costs can we maybe start putting a few lists of good ebay stores together? From DIY invitations to table decorations to silk flowers etc! Its amazing what can be bought! but It would save us having to trawl through! Or is that not allowed on WOL?! Im away off to night shift and to spend more time on ebay looking through pages of pages of wedding stuff!!!!! *) *)
nearlytherenow Posts: 1072
hey miss dribbles!! i've bought loads on ebay :) this is the seller i've bought my table diamantes from and my ribbon for invites/scrolls,favours etc very reliable have bought 6 or 7 times now and each time has been exactly what i ordered and on time. my mini love heart sweets for favours from this seller also very nice to deal with bridesmaids shoes from these two sellers blue petals for flowergirl basket pageboy ring cushion groomsmen/fob/fog socks this crown are brill, got my personalised invitation stickers and golf ball present for my dad from them!! got my garter in my wedding colours from this girl, its gorgeous!!! i'm sure there's loads more i just can't remember now.... :duh:
Bellisima Posts: 3583
Great idea miss dribbles!
Great list sandy shore!! Thanks!! Cant wait for a browse through them!!
jessie10 Posts: 204
brill idea dribbles n gr8 list sandyshore.. time to do more damage to credit card!!
Im really looking for bulk buying flip flops for hte guests! I will prob have to get them in Dunnes? Just went through that list! they are brill!!!! loving the shoes!! O-O