Good excuses to leave work early.......

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mrs Knockers Posts: 3514
Any good excuses to leave work early? I'm so bored in here today!
deisebabe Posts: 740
dentist appointment,doctor appointment, you were on cancelation list and got phone call thinking of doing it myself. so feckin hot >:o( >:o( >:o(
Sunbeam Posts: 2721
"If I don't go now, I might never come back" "I need to escape - the walls are closing in on me" I've just got engaged and getting married in two years, so I have a wedding to organise" :mrgreen: "I've developed serious stomach cramps - I think the painters have arrived" I could probably think of more given time but that's just off the top of my head. I might use the first one!
Rachel Karen Green Posts: 927
Ah let me think....I often have to collect something from another office or meet a client in another office or at their house, if you can't apply that then here's a selection...there's someone coming to your house to fix your dishwasher/washing machine etc. Someone coming to instal Sky?? You've to got to the bank/post office before it closes...works for me cos I live in a different town than I work in. You've visitors coming?? You've a dentist appointment?? I wouldn't say doctor cos mocking is catching and all that!!
Mrs áthas Posts: 3488
h2b has locked himself out
Oooh athas - like that one!
H2B locked himself out wouldn't work as MIL2B lives 8 doors away! Collecting from another office/seeing a client wouldn't work coz I'm a receptionist! Dishwasher etc wouldn't work as oved into new house last year & my boss remembers EVERYTHING!!!!! I've just got engaged and getting married in two years, so I have a wedding to organise - would be great but haven't announced the engagement yet!!!!! I NEED HELP!
Dishwashers in new houses can still break! Ours has twice in the 19 months we've been in our new build! You could say that your H2B was supposed to be home for it, but the engineer can't get in touch with H2B and has called you.
Just emailed the boss - any chance of leaving early as it's dead in here???? Fingers crossed!
strawberry shortcake Posts: 9094
eh i have my AF and its killing me, works better with a man boss his blushes will let you go alone