Good Face Moistureiser

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Cheeky Posts: 138
Hey girls Can anyone recommend a good moistureiser for the face? I have normal skin although my chin is a bit oily. At the moment, I'm using Nivea but I think its time I changed cos the face is getting older!!!
charli Posts: 5994
i use Clarins and love it - makes a real difference and the reason i know is the first pot i bought was gone in 4/5 weeks - now it lasts ages - my skin is obviously much less dry then it was, now i only need a bit whereas before my skin was soaking it up. since then i have bought the Clarins night cream as well so i have them both ages cos obviously just using them once a day each and here is a tip - Roches Stores have the cream for 40e, BT's its 51e and the sales are on still in Roches where the cream has 10% off expensive, but i am getting a good while from them
msmcb1 Posts: 508
I use Clinique Superdefense SPF 25...i swear by it. I would have combination skin and my skin feels hydrated all day long and its also shine free.
Cheeky Posts: 138
Ooooo, that is great girls. I'm spoilt for choice now! 40 yo yo's doesn't sound bad either, don't want to break the bank so that is really reasonable. God I'm so bad, using Nivea since I'm 14 - 11 years later, I think it is time for a change!
pupsalove Posts: 1490
Cheeky I can heartily recommend ANY of the Dermalogica products. I use the Skin Smoothing cream and it is exactly like you'd imagine spreading smooth cream on your face, it is LOVELY. I started using the products the January before we got married, used to have OK skin but would have red patches, skin irritations etc. Since I've been using these products my skin is SOOO much better, loads of people have said to me how my skin is in great condition! The only thing is you should have an assessment and the beautican will tell you what the best product is for your skin.
hunky_dorey Posts: 2714
the best facial moisturiser i have ever used is LUSH Shangri La - it's fab!! I think it's about 35 euro but lasts ages as you only have to put on a tiny amount as it's very rich. My skin is glowing since I started using it a few months ago. It also gets great reviews on makeupalley and other beauty websites.
Ivy F Posts: 2023
I'm another fan of the Clarins creams....if you're passing through the airport, check out the prices there - usually works out much cheaper than downtown. T
mad woman Posts: 22106
ROC Hydra + collection, im using the hydra plus mat at the moment, very good for comb skin.
ginger nut Posts: 5989
oil of ulay - I've used it for years and i get so many compliments about my skin whenever I get a facial or get a makeover done....Every now and then I go out and get an expensive moisturiser but always go back to oil of ulay
chickonthego Posts: 224
Hi girls, i just came home after having a facial just my second Guinot one and decided to treat myself to the Guinot-creme hydra beaute moisturiser.I got a sample from the beautician the last time i was there and really liked it.I always use Clarins but felt i needed a change but would still reccommend Clarins.Wonder if its ok to use different brand cleanser to moisturiser??? ;)