Good Hair Salon - Dublin / Wicklow Blonde Highlighted Hair

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

SaraD08 Posts: 1795
Hi Girls, Im looking for some recommendations for a good hair salon to get my highlights done... My current guy is €160 every 8 weeks... my budget just cant stretch that far anymore.... can anybody help?? Am looking for a place that does good highlights in south dublin / north wicklow Thanks :thnk :thnk :thnk :thnk
Daisy Row Posts: 3650
I go to Patrick Carey in Bray. I don't get highlights but for a full head permanent tint, cut and blowdry its €75
nelswife Posts: 3869
I have been going to the same hairdresser for about 9 years - getting highlights for the past 6 years or so... the place is called highlights - its in ballyboden in dublin, a girl called Emma normally does mine but there is another girl there called Hazel who has also done my highlights when Emma has been off...both are excellent and recommended
Thanks Ladies :thnk :thnk :thnk
BlondeBride21 Posts: 6
Have been going to Herman's for years and can recommend them. There are 2 salons, one in Ballinteer SC (where the Superquinn is) and one in Dundrum Town Centre. Both offer a walk in service and full head of highlights is €99. I prefer Ballinteer tbh, it's got free parking and in my opinion, the staff know their stuff.
janejane Posts: 1
hey! there's this site called with a list of salons countrywide at cheap enough prices so you can try that! let us know how you get on! good luck :)
thanks a million.. appreciate it :o)ll