Good Luck Lucky

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

charli Posts: 5994
hiya, before we all head off into this Spring Evening i want to wish you well in telling your h2b yer wonderful news, can't wait to log-on in the morning and here about his reaction!
Princess Cinders Posts: 11475
I second that Charli, cant wait to log on tomorrow and hear her h2b reaction.
Anonymous Posts: 24542
Yeah i am the same good luck lucky Lisa xx.
clucky Posts: 26471
ffs they were loading some new thing on my computer yesterday couldn't log on for hours thanks girls i told him last night - i made him his dinner then asked him did he want any dessert and told him to get it out of bread bin - I had hidden a book of baby names in there and he stood looking at it for ages then asked me what it was for - i told him he might need it in a few months and he started crying - he is coming to doctor with me tonight but like myself we will not get excited until it is confimed and we pass 12 week mark.
charli Posts: 5994
I am thrilled for you. sure you are cautious, good luck about it and ill say no more until you are 12 weeks and ready to discuss it all! xxx
[quote:2q6ggcmt]I am thrilled for you. sure you are cautious, good luck about it and ill say no more until you are 12 weeks and ready to discuss it all! xxx[/quote:2q6ggcmt] excellent
MrsC2B Posts: 500
Oh now you have me crying here, that was a lovely way to tell him. Won't be able to keep everything crossed for you over next 12 weeks IYKWIM :wink: but will certainly say a little prayer that all goes well for the 3 of you. Best of luck
[quote:2p750sj8]Oh now you have me crying here, that was a lovely way to tell him. Won't be able to keep everything crossed for you over next 12 weeks IYKWIM :wink: but will certainly say a little prayer that all goes well for the 3 of you. Best of luck[/quote:2p750sj8] PMSL - I know what you mean :wink: ah thanks - don't talk to me about crying reading everyoné good luck messages here yesterday had me weeping - was getting very strange looks in work
Higgs particle Posts: 4557
Couldn't not say CONGRATS and best of luck... try just to enjoy it!
thanks redfraggle