Good Morning

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Pearly Whites Posts: 707
how is one and all? Had a lovely quiet weekend and feel nice and relaxed.... not yet ready to gear up in here....
frankensteins wife Posts: 1838
Morning Pearly Whites :wv Im tired :o( Tossing and turning all night. Wish I was at home tucked up in bed watching Jeremy Kyle :o0 But .............. I have only 3 weeks left at work :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
strawberry shortcake Posts: 9094
morning all not good reports first of all my best mate moved to country while ago and said oh come up anytime you want, so i text her on saturday morning said il be up after in clean the house, oh iv x x and x coming up, so i said fair enough. then i had a fight with that tosser yesterday on the phone and he said some mean things, then after he apologised said he was just annoyed so i said i dont give a rats ass, im going through your phone book and im ringing every fkn slut thats in it. So i went to bed upset last night didnt sleep at all, now im still upset and worn out. I got myself into such a state last night i could calm down, funny enough he was the only one that could ever calm me down O:| Sorry thats my Monday rant :o(
Spanish Bride 2b Posts: 778
You poor thing SS. Hope you're feeling a bit better today :action32 My weekend wasn't much better. It's my mam's anniversary today so the family met yesterday to go to the cemetery and then for lunch. Apart from that I just spent the weekend sitting in feeling sorry for myself.
strawberry shortcake Posts: 9094
ah spanish bride hope your feeling better to