Good morning

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Peaseblossom Posts: 6642
Morning hows everyone this am? how come ye are up early? me beacuse af pains/cramps woke me early tis am but thanks to solpdeine its easing off aaahhhhhhhhhh plink plink fizz of relief
Glittergal Posts: 1504
I'm here I didnt go to bed yet I stayed up cleaning all night cos I couldnt face another saturday cleaning I'd prefer to stay in bed till 2 and then have the rest of the day to myself
GG youre gas! fair craic though im sitting here now watching repeats of ireland am while internet surfing
I'm tyring to make my profile more christmassy doing alot of browsing and looking for ideas for gifts at the same time. How is your pain, is it easing. I find if I take a few paracetomols and hold a cushion over my tummy they tend to go
grand now 20mins after solpadeine perfect but yesterday sheesh! had to drive to naas and back thought i was going to die was gripping that steering wheel like there was no tomorrow doubled over not good
Maybe it was something you ate do you think? I sometimes get doubled over with cramps and I'd have them for a day or two if I eat anything with onion in it
nah have always been like that used to be worse had to take 3 days off every month, my principal used to drive me home saying you get the flu a lot :o0 he had a daughter in my tear so i am sure he knew what was going on :o0
Ah I see Nurofen works wonders for that sort of pain and a bar of choc
Now I have all my cleaning done and I'm still not tired I might put up my decorations today I know its not the 8th or whatever date yet but I dont go by the rules. There is a house across the road from me and they have them up since last week
so hows everyone else this morning?