Good News Friday!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Pricetag Posts: 1306
I'm actually sick of listening to the news at this stage! It's all doom and gloom :o( So on this cold but sunny Friday morning lets share some good news!! *) Hubby off on a lads weekend (I'll miss him, first break away from each other since the wedding!) But my hilarious 6 yr old cousins are coming to stay with me, I get great craic out of them! *) Had my review this week and got a raise :o)ll I'm so thankful *) I should be able to Skype my best friend in Oz this weekend if our internet arrives, can't wait to see her face! Share your good news :thnk
NAUGHTYDAISY Posts: 1734
Only thing I can think of at the moment is the fact that it is Friday. That in itself is always good news. Oh and we have a dress down day at work every Friday so will be leaving shortly in my jeans. So comfy!
SookieStackhouse Posts: 3135
Well this is good news from last friday but its so big I think it still counts! DH got a brilliant job last week after 2 yrs out of work :o)ll Its still only sinking in now :)
Maggy Posts: 261
Oooh I likey! *) Actually feeling kinda in control of my work after a month where it's just been rubbish piled on top of rubbish! *) Dress down day so feeling funky in jeans and converse! *) Got an absolute BARGAIN of a dress last night in Oasis. Reduced from E94 to E25! *) Staying with OH tonight so lots of cuddles! *) Hopefully getting the living room painted and will spend tomorrow cleaning windows! (never though i'd get excited about cleaning but it's sooo different when it's your own house) That's it for now!
ReginaFalange Posts: 10290
*) I'm officially 12 weeks pregnant! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll *) Stopping all my meds today :o)ll :o)ll *) Going out for lunch with my pal on Saturday and then out for dinner later on in the day with OH's family. I'll be stuffed!! *) Sun is (sort of) shining that's all I can think of!!
StupidSexyFlanders Posts: 8402
Congrats Regina! *) This is my last day in work for 6 weeks - having surgery on my back tomorrow for a problem that has plagued me for almost a year so for me its like going to Disneyland :o0
thanks SSF- hope the Op goes well and sorts you out!!
StupidSexyFlanders Posts: 8402
[quote="ReginaFalange":1ak61ksr]thanks SSF- hope the Op goes well and sorts you out!![/quote:1ak61ksr] Cheers :thnk So can you start telling people now you're at the twelve weeks?
have told friends and family but not work so have told everyone not to say anything about it on FB for the moment. Everyone important to me knows :lvs
Jawl Posts: 8881
*) Last day of work for 3 weeks! *) Going on hols in 5 days! Sunshine yeahhhhhhhhh :o0 *) I didn't gain any weight this week despite a horrendous week diet wise! *) Going for dinner this evening with Mr. Jawl and my very funny and charming nephews *) It's Friday :) *) It's 19 weeks to my wedding :)