Good news !!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

oirish Posts: 1541
morning girls !! i'm just back from the rotunda and all is ok :) sac is about 5 times bigger than last week (to my expert eye haha) and very good foetal development. Unfortunatly had an empty bladder as I can't keep down water this morning so she couldn't see huge detail and she was reluctant to do a vaginal scan as it sometimes causes bleeding and she reckoned I didn't need to be even more stressed seeing any blood from it!! couldn't see the heartbeat abdominally but she reckoned with the development that had happened since last week she probably would have been able to with a vaginal scan. so anyway, am over the moon and back in 2 weeks for another scan. SO happy. and SO SO sick !! I had to bring a plastic bag for the car I seem to have developed motion sickness!! How will I cope when I go back to work on monday ! anyway, here is the scan pic - it's not very clear but the sac is quite clear - and the white fuzzy bit down the end of it is the baby but it didnt come out right on the phone :) [img:1vop8tcp]http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t274/sincro1982/02102007214.jpg[/img:1vop8tcp]
Hellothere2010 Posts: 2358
oh i am so so delighted for you :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll I was thinking of youas I drove into work this morning. You mind yourself girl and make sure you are well pampered at home - I am sure that you are. :thnk
fantac Posts: 4109
ah oirish i'm delighted fo ryou that's great news - off home for a fortnight of pampering and looking after yourself! take care chick and again, absolutely delighted for you that little bean is now big bean and all going well. xx
MrsOBrien1412 Posts: 3971
[color=indigo:2jd2a67j]Ah hun that's great news look after yourself now x [/color:2jd2a67j]
little mrs sunshine Posts: 5523
That's fantastic news. Has the spotting eased? Take it easy now over the next week or so. Don't be in a hurry to go back to work, go back when you feel ready. :o)ll :o)ll
Baby Mad Posts: 1756
That's wonderful new pet :o)ll Glad everything is ok :xxx
Hopefully07 Posts: 2027
Brilliant that's great news :o)ll , now keep on going and make sure you TAKE IT EASY....
strawberry shortcake Posts: 9094
ah thats brill news im so glad all is ok
Bridezilla07 Posts: 2237
I followed your other thread oirish but never got to post - I am delighted to hear your good news! Thank God for that :o)ll
Wannabamama Posts: 481
Oh im so happy for you Oirish, i was thinking about you this morning. So glad everything is ok.