good news

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mac tavish Posts: 296
Hi girls i posted a couple of days ago about having bad cramps. Well they got worse last night and this morning they woke me at 5am, so we went into the coombe at 8 this morning and had a scan and we saw our little flicker on the screen :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll I cant tell you how happy we are after 2 years of trying and a mc earlier this year it looks like we could make it this time! I know we are not out of the woods yet as i am only 8 weeks 1 day but its a really good sign. Thanks to all the girls that answered my last posts im sure there will be many more panics over the next 7 months!
January Baby Posts: 1427
That'a great news MacTavish!! :o)ll
baby-bel Posts: 929
delighted for ye mac tavish, congrats O-O :thnk
Happy Mammie Posts: 1507
Mac tavish im glad everything worked out for you. I hope you have a healthy pregnancy with no more scares. :thnk
over the moon Posts: 676
Yippee Mactavish, So happy that everything is fine and at least now you can relax and enjoy your pregnancy!! :o)ll :o)ll
sherbetlemon Posts: 927
That's great MacTavish. Take it easy. x :wv
McMummy Posts: 1041
ah I'm delighted for you hun best wishes for the remainder of your pregnancy :o)ll :o)ll
under construction Posts: 3458
Fantastic news, hope the rest of the pregnancy goes smoothly - enjoy every second of it :o)ll
WinterGal Posts: 835
Fingers and toes crossed for you mac tavish!
alton Posts: 3077
Great news Mac Tavish - and thanks for letting us all know! There is nothing to beat seeing the little one up there on the screen, moving around in their own little world inside you. I had a scan at 12 weeks and I didn't know until the moment I saw him bopping around how worried I had been until then. Afterwards I felt that if he could be in there, dancing away without me even aware of it, that I could begin to trust my body to do what it's best at, if you know what I mean. Really delighted that you got the reassurance that you need. Take care of yourself!