Good price for icandy peach?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Neady1981 Posts: 128
Hi Just researching buggys at the minute and think we like the icandy peach. I priced in the Eurobaby yesterday and it was €915 for the pram and the pushchair. Icandy don't let their retailers advertise their prices online so I was wondering whether any of you ladies have seen the peach at a better price? Thanks
babyd2bnumber2 Posts: 351
I live in the north and got mine for £700, I'd say it's def worth crossing the boarder if poss for a good deal... It's totally worth it - I love it!!!
dea aveta Posts: 254
I rang around a few stockists on the Icandy website both north and south of the border and found Tralee Nursery Supplies had the best all in price for around €1150 if I remember correctly ( pram,buggy, car seat,base,footmuff) I'd love to know if the 700 price included all the bits? That's amazing value if it did!
PearlBaby Posts: 532
[quote="babyd2b":s5w6052l]I live in the north and got mine for £700, I'd say it's def worth crossing the boarder if poss for a good deal... It's totally worth it - I love it!!![/quote:s5w6052l] Where did you get this? I am in the north and researching the Icandy at the minute (PM if you want)
Neady1981 Posts: 128
I'd love to know where you bought yours babyd2b and what it includes. Thanks a mill!
Blitz Posts: 583
I'm also in North - got mine for £780 for this I got pram, carrycot & car seat. The shop I got mine in have said that Icandy have got quite strict with shops giving discounts and prefer everyone to sell at the same price - but they often do deals now were you get your maxi cosi for free with it (that way they aren't actually discounting an icandy proudct :) If anyone needs more info pm me and I can give you the stockist details - however thats a great price at £700!!
katiemomma Posts: 2690
I think if you live around the border than that is worth trying the north but I am in kerry after paying petrol and the long trek up and down the country it would be more hassle and no difference in price for me. Is this the one that can be used for twins too? I am expecting twins
peepbobride Posts: 370
Hi ladies, I got mine for E1,000 locally...This includes buggy, pram/carrycot, maxicosi carseat and isofix base with adaptors. Am thrilled with it. Also priced up north but figured if anything went wrong I'd prefer to be able to return locally. Pm me if anone wants details :wv