Good quality Christmas Stockings

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mrs Summer Posts: 5040
Could anyone tell me where to get really good quality christmas stockings, I want to get 3 for myself, DH and ds and for the life of me all I can find is "cheap" looking ones, I dont mind paying a little more for the ones want, Im just looking for plain red ones with white fur up the top and our names on them. Thanks, Mrs S :wv
mammymcphee Posts: 4477
Im not sure about ones with your names mrsummer, but a wolly over in M&K was telling me about ones in Dunnes where you can insert a picture on them. :wv You could try those ones!
MinnietheMinx Posts: 2396
Marks and Spencer usually do nice Christmas Stockings and any of the places that personalise them (there's usually one in the Ilac Centre) should be able to do them on stockings bought else where.
gopro Posts: 1801
there is a stand on liffeyvalley outside boots n they make them up wit names on them.they looked good quaility
Rogue User Posts: 6101
http://www.spreadshirt.ie/create-your-own-t-shirt-C59 These guys sell stockings and you can customise them any way you like. Just go to create your own,then click on accessories - flick through until you find the stocking then get to work.
Diamondz Posts: 2208
Someone posted a link on the gift thread where she ordered the stockings on vistaprint for €14.99 - They looked lovely!
Mrs Summer Posts: 5040
[quote="Diamondz":1gaanbb4]Someone posted a link on the gift thread where she ordered the stockings on vistaprint for €14.99 - They looked lovely![/quote:1gaanbb4] Ive been just looking at them they do look really good quality, I was just wondering if the net was a bit deceiving :o0 :o0
Diamondz Posts: 2208
[quote="Mrs Summer":25ktbm4s][quote="Diamondz":25ktbm4s]Someone posted a link on the gift thread where she ordered the stockings on vistaprint for €14.99 - They looked lovely![/quote:25ktbm4s] Ive been just looking at them they do look really good quality, I was just wondering if the net was a bit deceiving :o0 :o0[/quote:25ktbm4s] There is always that - look great until it arrives on the doorstep!! Someone bought one for my DD last year in one of the shopping centres and whilst it's not the bext quality, it looks fab hanging on the fireplace!