Menu

Good sized black shoulder bag

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

MrsOBrien1412 Posts: 3971
Hi girls, Looking for a fairly decent sized black shoulder bag for work. Needs a couple of pockets for 2 mobile phones, 3 sets of keys, small make up bag and a book. Can't seem to find anything anywhere, have just got a two new mobiles (one personal, one work) and hubby keeps giving out to me for throwing them into my bag and then just throwing my keys on top. Thanks
Sunbeam Posts: 2721
Radley have some lovely business bags at the minute - I got one for Christmas and can't wait to take it away with me next month! They have loads of pockets for everything and there's great space in them.
mummy bear Posts: 3824
How ya missus, did you try arnotts, they have a great sale on at the mo too!
rady Posts: 919
i bought a lovely and stylish :xxs black work bag from Mango- i think it was about 65 euro. loads of pockets and is a good size. i like their bags i must say,. the only thing however is that i carry it like miss marple ( so h2b says :o( ) . but that might be just me !
mad woman Posts: 22106
avon have some nice ones at the moment.
ginger nut Posts: 5989
if you're getting a radley bag check out the outlet store in the outlet village just outside kildare. Exit 13 on the N7 - can't miss it. Good bargains - i was there at the weekend :o0
Inline - Algarve WP
Sunbeam Posts: 2721
[quote="Ginger Nut":2xtmwl7m]if you're getting a radley bag check out the outlet store in the outlet village just outside kildare. Exit 13 on the N7 - can't miss it. Good bargains - i was there at the weekend :o0[/quote:2xtmwl7m] OMG! Why did I not know about this before?!?! Must head down there asap (Radley and Monsoon - it's like heaven!).
MrsOBrien1412 Posts: 3971
OOh will be up in Dublin next weekend will check out that outlet place. Thanks for all the help girls !!
Legs11 Posts: 163
Got a lovely big black leather bag for Christmas from Oasis and I love it.