Menu

Good skincare for oily skin?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Williamhdc Posts: 1
Hi, Can you suggest me some good products for oily skin in a whole skin care routine? Tks.
NaturalShop Posts: 7
[quote="Williamhdc":p0lto5kn]Hi, Can you suggest me some good products for oily skin in a whole skin care routine? Tks.[/quote:p0lto5kn] Doesn't matter what type of skin you have the key of having a beautiful skin is a healthy lifestyle, water and good skin routine. * Cleanse your skin twice a day, morning and evening. * Use toner if you wash your face. Water change a natural ph of the skin and toner restore it. * Exfoliate your skin once a week and apply mask straight after exfoliation. * Remove makeup sufficiently, make sure there is no leftover which can clog your skin. * Use serum and night cream, our skin regenerate overnight. * Hydrate your skin on daily bases. Products recommendation all available @ naturalshop.ie Organique - Basic Cleaner - Enzymatic Face Peeling For Sensitive Organique - Basic Cleaner - Gentle Face Wash For Sensitive Skin Organique - Basic Cleaner - Calming Face Tonic For Sensitive Skin Organique - Dermo Expert - Hydrating Face Cream For Acne And Problematic Oily Skin Organique - Dermo Expert - Exfoliating Algae Peel Off Face Mask With Papaya Extract Organique - Dermo Expert - Normalizing Algae Peel Off Mask With Tea Tree Extract
Makeuppro Posts: 12
You can use Fresh Umbrian Clay Oil-Free Lotion for oily skin. This is the best skincare product for oily skin.
SarahWatson Posts: 1
Neutrogena Oil Control Face wash is a fresh breath for your skin.Milk Makeup Matcha cleanser is also resulted producing product.
debrahall Posts: 12
Great post.
NaturalShop Posts: 7
Don't be afraid of using oils on your skin even an oily one.
emmaackermann Posts: 15
Umbrian Clay Oil-Free Lotion is the best skincare for oily skin. It helps a lot to regulate sebum production, absorb impurities from blocked pores and provides you a smooth and soft skin.
Anne Flemings Posts: 11
The Body Shop sells things meant to cure oily skin and treat acne
minahilnoor Posts: 2
Choose the right moisturizer to perfectly moisturize your oily skin. Go for oil-free or water based moisturizers and keep your hands away from heavy moisturizers and creams!
Gushka Posts: 6
hmm((( Ssory i cant help you(((