Good Tip for Morning Sickness

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

babytalk Posts: 52
Hi All I'm new to this so not sure if this is common knowledge or not but got a tip at the weekend for reducing morning sickness and I am so delighted to say that its working for me!!! Eat a cracker - ryvita/crispbread -before you even get out of bed - the carbs will help settle your stomach. Then have a drink of hot water with some fresh ginger pieces in it ( I drank it while getting dressed). I did this this morning and it's the first morning I haven't felt sick!! It's terrific, hopefully it works for some of the rest of you too
mama sugar Posts: 1387
oh thanks baby talk I am wolfing down marrita biscuits but might try the crackers...haven't been sick but would nearly prefer to rather than feeling like I am going to the whole day!!! x
babytalk Posts: 52
I actually haven't been sick either - was just very nauseous This is the second day I've tried this little routine and it's working a treat for me so am delighted!
mama sugar Posts: 1387
hey baby talk, found a good one was feeling very dodgy the last few days especially in work and I got some glucose sweets at lunch I have been sucking them since then and no nausea, I also got ginger ale thanks to a ladies suggestion so going to sip on that tonight! The glucose sweets might give me a bit of energy too! It might help you x