Goodbye for a while...

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

corkrebel Posts: 744
Hi girls... I have not posted in a while... I lost our little baby on May 26th and had a miscarriage...I was 8 weeks when I found out ...and our little angel died at 6w 2d.... I will be in and out seeing how you are all doing ...for all of you who are expecting, best of luck and happy healthy pregnancies to you....(esp Jellybaby!) O:o) our little peanut went to heaven 6w2d May 2006
Mrs Peg Posts: 1778
Oh i'm so sorry corkrebel - i can only imagine what you been through over the past couple of months :( I'll say a little prayer for you and all your family and hope that you find comfort in one another. Take care of yourself and keep in touch, Mrs Pegx
MummyLuv Posts: 2478
A no sweet heart you poor thing, will say a little prayer to your angel for you and DH, I understand how hard this must be for you and I am here 4 u if you ever need a chat (just PM me) take care of each other and am so sorry
fingersx Posts: 193
:cry: im so sorry to hear that Corkrebel...cant think of anything else to say but take care of yourselves xxx
dopey Posts: 198
so sorry to cork rebel hope that your all doing ok thinking of you
Sassy Posts: 2269
I am so sorry to read about what happened, i can only imagine how that feels. We are all here for you if you need a chat. Look after yourself...
Purple Tulip Posts: 3442
i am so sorry to hear about that, take care of yourself.
over the moon Posts: 676
Oh Cork Rebel, that is so sad!! My heart goes out to you both! Can't imagine what you're going through at the moment. I know it's no consolation now but you will always have a little angel watching over you. Take care of yourself. [url=http://www.snugglepie.com:315l5u63][img:315l5u63]http://www.snugglepie.com/ezb/535566.png[/img:315l5u63][/url:315l5u63]
Mrs. Ally Posts: 298
So sorry to hear your sad news Corkrebel. Take care of you & DH x
Sparklymum Posts: 1563
Best Wishes Corkrebel, I'm so sorry.