Gordon D'arcy and Aoife Coogan Married!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

FrenchToast Posts: 433
So what do you think of the dress? I think it's pretty, very different but suits her. Not too fond of the side book that's going on though, bit too revealing for a church wedding. I don't really get the head piece either, her hair is lovely though. Congrats to them theou, he's a lovely guy. Have met him a good few times, he had a major crush on my friend. [attachment=0:1uv0kmyx]531332_10151088905172959_714288881_n.jpg[/attachment:1uv0kmyx]
Anahita Posts: 1161
She looks fab, so does he, but I dont't like it for a wedding. It suits her so well though, but I think she just looks like shes at a function not her own wedding.
Claddagh1981 Posts: 1117
I agree skinnymini. I love the look, but not for a wedding. She is gorgeous, and hes not bad himself :o0
Alsgal12 Posts: 1411
Going to disagree Ladies, I think the whole "ensomble" is horrific :eek I wouldn't even wear it to a fancy dress party
MrsAtobe Posts: 1158
I think she looks nice, no idea who she is so don't know her style but it's pretty. Don't see any side boob either btw.
strawberries1 Posts: 1245
At last Alsgal12 someone who agrees with me! I posted how I hated the dress and headpiece on another thread here on Wol but everyone else is raving about.
bondijunction Posts: 805
God I dont like it at all. Very strange :eek Ok I kinda take it back, seen another view of the dress and its lovely on her. Nice to have a different dress.
Alsgal12 Posts: 1411
[quote="bondijunction":2zc6nz4n]Nice to have a different dress.[/quote:2zc6nz4n] Different= good Star Wars meets Spartacus= bizarre :o0 I'd love to have the balls to wear somethin different alright but my style is clearly very different to Ms Coogans'!
mrs mammy Posts: 1487
I havent a bog who either of them are although his name sounds familiar. Dont like her dress/hair/headpiece at all. Rotten. They look very happy though.
Claddagh1981 Posts: 1117
Hes a rugby player. I seen Khloe Kardashian (love to hate em) wearing one and I thought it was horrific. :yelrotflmaosmilie: Star Wars meets Spartacus= bizarre Yup different is not always better/good.