Gospel choir - who did you book & how much

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Dora the explorer Posts: 1570
Hi All, Did any of you book a gospel choir if so who and how much? Cheers!!
FunnyFace Posts: 225
Oh I'd be dead interested in this too
maybride2b Posts: 43
I'm getting married on 2nd may and have booked Dublin Gospel Choir for my wedding...The price depends on how many of them you have. I went for 4 singers and a musician which is plenty and it's costing me 875euro which was more reasonable than I expected!!
bridie08 Posts: 94
Hi Maybride2b How much was it for each singer and the musician? Is a travel charge included in that? Thanks Bridie08
MrsBlues Posts: 5170
I've also got DGC booked, but somehow it's costing me €925, it works out at 185 per member. They include a travel charge depending on where you are, ie up to 50 miles it's 185 per member, an extra charge if it's 50-80 miles travel and so on. Best thing to do is contact Orla for a quote, she's pretty quick at replying. [email protected]
Juno Posts: 2202
ooooh, I love the Dublin Gospel Choir! Well done to anyone who has booked them! :lvs
baby blue2 Posts: 181
We've booked Soul glow, not getting the full choir, you can pick how many members you want...
bridie08 Posts: 94
We're paying €265 per member of Dublin Gospel Choir to travel to waterford (100miles)
Lexus Posts: 791
I have the Trinity Gospel Choir booked in cork, at least 10 members will be there and I paid 700euro
she Posts: 3298
great prices, i thought you woulod have been going in to the thousand for them