got date for my first antenatal appointment!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mrsp2010 Posts: 1461
letter came through this morning my first antenatal is friday morning! im very excited and very nervous! rang my gp she says they prob want to see me early because of the dating issure (bfp 4 weeks late) and also because of mc before christmas what will happen? she reckons i will get a dating scan and they will go through medical history and discuss options for birth plan just hope and pray my little bean is alright, trying to stay positive
i want one Posts: 2893
god thats short notice but im sure u wont mind. dont know what they will discuss probably like u said history and scan, blood test maybe, urine and blood pressure and weight. best of luck with it :o)ll
didnt check date on letter, but our postie is [email protected] and can bring letters very late! im not worried would rather get appointment sooner rather than later, just dying to see a little heart beat
i want one Posts: 2893
of course, id be the same. so exciting best of luck :o)ll
MRS NYEB2007 Posts: 3275
ooh exciting stuff Mrs P :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
Ilovetoast Posts: 2267
Im waiting on my appointment!! at how many weeks does this appointment happen?
just in work now after my ante natal i couldnt get my scan as there wasnt anyone available, but im having it on 12th may, had all medical history done, height weight (o dear!lol) blood pressure, blood taken, urine tested and a lovely chat with one of the midwives, she was very helpful and gave us a mountain of information to take home so my maternity file is done up and i will get it on 12th when i have my scan and next appointment so feeling good, she seemed pleased with how things are going asked about how i was feeling, told her about occasionally feeling sick, heartburn, sore chest, bloating and cramps so just looking forward to scan now!! she has dated me at 10 weeks but will know for sure very soon! =) told my mummy as i couldnt keep it in! but just dying to see our little bean now and be absolutley sure all is well
Snuddlums Posts: 1644
Ah thats brill delighted for you and dh :o)ll :o)ll