GOT INDUCTION DATE

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mrs Mac2be Posts: 571
This Sunday MOTHERS DAY :lvs :lvs
McMummy Posts: 1041
ah that's great news what a wonderful mother's day present if you get to hold you're little one. The very best of luck with it all.
Me Julia Posts: 1352
Good luck mrs mactobe What a lovely day to become a mummy!! Hopefully ill be posting my induction date later today after hospital appt!!
Hey Me Julia I was just thinking about you there - what time is your appointment? what hospital you going to they cant let you go much more at this stage I will be 14 days on sunday at that stage!! wonder did missie gold have hers yet she must off she hasnt been on line :wv
Me Julia Posts: 1352
Hi yeah i was wondering about missie gold as well. My appt is 2.45 and i am going to the rotunda. My consultant will be away at the weekend and i am hoping to get him to book me in on thursday. He just seems so against induction and i know he will try and make me go longer. I just think that since the baby has been well engaged for 2 weeks now that i wont go on my own. Consultant said last tues that the head was so low it would be any day and here i am a week later. I have had no pains as such at all. Have you had an internal? Is it painful? I am not looking forward to that part one bit!!
Mines been head engaged for five weeks now !!! I thought waters had gone yesterday so was in prelabour ward in holles street, had a spectrul done not pleasant but wasnt sore ... no havent had internal yet not looking forward to it think i iwll pop a zanex going in to labour hahahahahah
cbs Posts: 704
best of luck girls... so exciting
PinkyD Posts: 276
mrs mac, good luck. Im also booked in for morning for induction. Some helpful tips from other moms in my topic - induction advise pls? U cud hav a quick read if your feeling tad nervous like me :eek . Keep us posted! O-O x
mariac Posts: 982
i didnt have an induction - but its possible maybe you will go yourself before this. any case best of luck with everything - either way by next week you will be a mammy. take care
Thanks a mill mariac would rather go myself but at least a bit light at the end of the tunnel :xox